Ms. Rocafuerte's Class
Distance Learning Activities : April 20 - April 24
Check Back Weekly!
● Earth Swirl Cookies: use your favorite sugar cookie recipe and divide the dough in half. Dye half the dough blue and the other half green. Grab a piece of blue dough and add a few small pieces of green. Blend together and bake according to your recipe.
● Practice Dry Pouring - the ability to pour from one vessel into another without spilling (develops order, concentration, independence)
● Recycle and sort plastics and paper (care of the environment)
● Help clean up the yard (care of the environment)
● Create a color wheel with objects and toys from home
(send me your beautiful creations)
primary (red, blue, yellow) and secondary (orange, green, purple)
● Playdoh color mixing (blue+yellow=?, red+yellow=?, red+blue=?)
● Sing along to the Earth Day song (click the link)
● Play a game of hopscotch to reinforce counting skills 1-10
● Simple Addition/ color by number (download printable)
● Happy Earth Day! color by number 1-4 (download printable)
● Sort It Out (download printable)
● Earth craft: (download printable) color it, paint it, collage it, Q-tip/ fingerprint paint it. Make it your own!
● Upcycle - turn your trash into treasure and create something new from recycled items (paper tubes, plastic containers, egg cartons, cardboard, straws, etc.) send me your creations!
● Paint with toilet paper tubes, bottle caps, stamp circles