Ms. Jessica's P.M. Class: November
November 4, 2019
Hello! We hope you enjoyed your weekend! The students loved our Halloween parade. We thank you for your understanding about having to cancel it; Mother Nature had her own agenda!! This week we are learning about families. We’ll explore who is in our family. The students will name their family members and family pets! We’ll read various books about mommy, daddy and grandparents!
Vocabulary words: family, mom, dad, sister, brother, grandparents, house, love.
· Picture frame for the family phots we’ve asked you to send in
· Watercolor a house
· School family friendship tree
· We’ll trace our bodies and use a variety of mediums to decorate it
Music: YouTube has great links to these songs
· Baby Shark
· Daddy Finger
· Shredded paper and pictures of the students and family members to search for.
· Later in the week we will make cloud dough for our sensory bin and put people in it.
Cooking: Making people out of round crackers, pretzels and cheese
· Look at family pictures and name who the people are
· Read stories about different types of families
· Sing our songs
· Dress for outside play
· Send in a winter change of clothes if you have not done so yet
· Send in a photo of your family for an art craft if you have not done so
· We have no school Tuesday, November 5, 2019
· Please confirm your attendance to your Parent Teacher conference if you haven’t done so yet.
· No School November 11, 2019 in observance of Veteran’s Day